The arts inspire community connection and drive economic prosperity. Your tax deductible contribution will fuel the creative economy – attracting tourism, high-level talent and investment to our region.
Please consider pARTnering with the Arts & Business Council and you can make sure artists and cultural organizations have strong operational support and expertise at their fingertips. Over 50% of our clients serve families, at-risk youth, children with disabilities, seniors, and culturally-specific populations. You play an important role in the work of these organizations!
Our goal is to give $250K a year of in-kind services to the arts community! Will you please help this dream come true?
Become a pARTner of the Arts and Business Council of Sacramento!
- Connect with other inspired arts and business leaders
- Recognition for your community involvement on our website, newsletter and social media channels
- Opportunities for your employees to build their networks and skill sets through the Business Volunteers for the Arts program
- Access to Arts Research Reports
- Support of programs and services provided by ABC to the community including the Flywheel Incubator, Business Volunteers for the Arts, Sacramento Spaces to Create and Prelude to the Season.