The arts inspire community connection and drive economic prosperity. Your tax deductible contribution will fuel the creative economy – attracting tourism, high-level talent and investment to our region.
Please consider pARTnering with the Arts & Business Council and you can make sure artists and cultural organizations have strong operational support and expertise at their fingertips. Over 50% of our clients serve families, at-risk youth, children with disabilities, seniors, and culturally-specific populations. You play an important role in the work of these organizations!
A single donated dollar donated can be leveraged into as much as three dollars in support to Sacramento’s artists, arts groups and non-profits.
Our goal is to give $250K a year of in-kind services to the arts community! Will you please help this dream come true?
The Arts & Business Council offers donors an opportunity to:
- Know that their support reaches not just one specific art-related cause (e.g., the ballet, the symphony, a museum), but the broader creative community through donations that support the Flywheel Incubator.
- Become involved with creative people and processes.
- Experience satisfaction knowing they’ve contributed to the vibrancy and prosperity of the Sacramento community.
- Confidently ensure the vibrancy of the Sacramento community through the sustainability of its artists by contributing time or monetary donations via the Flywheel Incubator or Prelude to the Season.
Become a pARTner of the Arts and Business Council of Sacramento!
- Connect with other inspired arts and business leaders
- Recognition for your community involvement on our website, newsletter and social media channels
- Opportunities for your employees to build their networks and skill sets through the Business Volunteers for the Arts program
- Access to Arts Research Reports
- Support of programs and services provided by ABC to the Sacramento community.